View Single Post
Old 03.23.2015, 10:34 PM   #6549
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I I do cringe whenever I see him rolling around at the merest touch, even though I understand why he's doing it.

he's a professional!

panem et circens

yes, by tough i wasn't talking about his body but his iron will. he does his job through all opposition.

he even has the teeth of a rat and we know who's going to survive the nuclear apocalypse. and yes he sometimes loses his temper and bites someone-- he's not perfect.

messi is also tough tough tough-- and mentally tougher than suarez because when does he ever lose control? it's so rare.

by comparison (the context of my original remark), neymar is hugely talented, tremendously gifted, but--

i get the impression that his attention is elsewhere

like i said, he'll need to grow up, preferrably by getting a broken nose or a visible scar, and he'll reach the next level. the problem with his world cup injury is that it wasn't in the face-- that would have been a boon from the gods.

ha ha, i haven't slept in 2 days and i had a laphroaig and i'm reading this universe as if it was the illiad.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|