View Single Post
Old 03.23.2015, 05:18 PM   #6546
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
You've seen Bayern a lot more times than I have but I've watched him dive plenty of times for them in the CL. 90% of his games for Bayern in the actual Bundesliga will be easy enough that he probably doesn't feel like he needs to dive to get an edge. Which equally makes it a bit unfair to judge La Liga on what happens in the Classicos or when the big Spanish teams play in the CL. It's a whole different set of pressure that inevitably brings out the most hyper competitive side in the top players. Look at what happened with Gerrard yesterday against Man U. Massive game, massive rivalry. As stupid as he was for doing it (and he was really stupid for doing it) I just don't believe he'd have done it against say Sunderland. I don't watch them but I'll bet the average Milan derby has an unrepresentative level of foul play compared with most other Serie A matches.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|