View Single Post
Old 03.23.2015, 04:09 PM   #6544
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
I'm surprised you're saying that. Neymar had a very good last season and also the beginning of this one - his understanding with Messi was outstanding and he did play for the team and no too selfish instead.
He's been off the form for the last couple of months though, that's more than true. But all in all he's a very valuable attack player for Barca and I'm more than sure that Barca don't regret his purchase at all. Anyway, he's still so young, he's got space to grow more mature.

Fair enough, I've only really been watching him during the last few CL games which would be during the dip in form you're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
HAHAHAHAHA no he isn't. Pepe stood behind him, grabbed his shoulders then Suarez went down on the floor holding his ankle. Fucking prick.

But it is tactical. Pepe does it too, just like pretty much every other player in La Liga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you should watch the bundlesgia-- very little theatrics.

sunday when robben fell (was tripped) he had to actually exit the game injured. he'll be out for weeks.

Maybe in this case but I'm not sure Robben's the best player to use as an example of the Bundesliga's relative spirit of fair play.

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|