View Single Post
Old 03.22.2015, 12:29 AM   #2
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses

i had a pair for seven-eight years that at the end of sophomore year in high school my mom threw out and i still think about them. wore a pair of black oxfords afterwards till last year that finally just were puked on too much, i had to throw them out. i wear a pair of high top knockoffs from jc penney that were on sale as of late and i liked the jade green-ish shade (of course i did) so yeah. i like the oxfords more though.