View Single Post
Old 03.12.2015, 10:38 AM   #455
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Texans need a real QB simple as that.. look at what flacco did for Ravens. We were top ten d every year but too inconsistent at QB to be a threat.. Joe Cools comes in and Baltimore makes the AFC game his rookie year and then two more times including a Superbowl win and were a few bad plays away from the Afc game season. A franchise QB turns a decent team into a perennial contenders

I saw Flacco in college and always thought "There is a guy who will make a GREAT NFL QB. Huge arm, had touch, stood in the pocket like a veteran..."

People tend to choose QB's based on looks, personality, and whether he is a "good guy" (NFL QB's are like the lapdogs of billionaire owners, and they use them as such, inviting them to play golf or to attend big fundraisers, essentially using them as a prop) This is stupid. a QB should be chosen purely on toughness, throwing skills, and decision making.

The best QB's right now are all of these

Tom Brady
Joe Flacco
Ben Rothlisberger
Phillip Rivers
Drew Brees
Andrew Luck

the 80's and 90's Oilers had Warren fucking Moon, who could throw every single pass on a rope, had excellent touch, had a perfect spiral, and took all the hits he had to. That team failed to put the pieces around him. The current Texans have to learn from those mistakes if they ever get a true franchise QB