View Single Post
Old 03.11.2015, 05:58 PM   #448
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Flacco definitely won his bet by being patient. And all those folks who clamor bout his contract are hating, he makes less than jay "i fucking suck and look like i drink beer at kickoff and whiskey at the half" cutler! To be sure it ain't flacco that cost us ngata or torrey its all that ray rice dead money...

Sadly all things considering i dare say houston and Baltimore aren't that far from each other, and not to diss texans but clearly its a decline for ravens who were one play away from the AFC Game last season before we lost several coaches, our best WR, our best DT, and our best TE.. shit who is next? Tucker the best kicker in NFL??

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|