View Single Post
Old 03.11.2015, 11:01 AM   #443
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I dread watching Andre Johnson catching balls from Indianapolis QB Andrew Luck. Jesus fuck that is going to be ugly to see twice a year as a Texans fan, especially after we saddled Dre with shit QB's for all his 12 years here.

the ownership of the Texans do not want to win. They want to be "contenders" only, meaning they will spend just enough to make a shit ton of money and sell out the stadium but will never go for the brass ring and try to do what it takes to win a championship. That has always been my feeling.

Oil man McNair did not buy the Texan franchise because he loves football and wants to be a champion. He is a super rich oil billionaire. what he loves is making money, and the Texans make Top 5 money as far as NFL teams go.

fuck. what shit. I wish he was a baller like the Rooneys, the Krafts, etc.