View Single Post
Old 03.05.2015, 08:29 PM   #326
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
What is happening to my (our) beloved Wu Tang Clan?

You know who bought ABT?

White people in their '30s. And they were disappointed. I get why, to be honest, though I hold that it's a good album -- just not good by the group's own standards.

They have a chane for redemption with Once Upon a Time in Shaolin, which should probably be their last record, at least for a while...
And what are they (read: "what is RZA") doing? He's toying with ideas like 1.) never letting anyone hear it, 2.) Giving the music away and letting the physical product be the time-capsule, one in a million worl of art (what happened to this idea btw?) and 3.) Letting people hear it long after everyone who cares is DEAD.

I think he's off his nut, and I find myself hoping the band formally calls it quits before he further sullies the legacy of the greatest hip hop group of all time.

I AM SO ANGRY!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|