View Single Post
Old 03.04.2015, 05:58 AM   #38195
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
so im having a terrible time in that i found out the guy i'm into... was apparently a huge man whore before me. which is cool. he's hot and i'm glad he was rolling in pussy. but i'm sort of upset that at the time he was in this phase, i was obviously emotionally available and he didn't take control of it. but seems to me into me. which makes me kind of mad but also, grateful? i dunno how to take this without going into further detail at risk of really identifying us all, which is whatever for me but for him, i understand. i don't know how to feel.

Well, you gotta ask yourself if you are happy right now. If he's into you and you are content with that - take it for what it is for now. But if doubts are plaguing you, your mind is probably trying to tell you something. I've lost two friends last year because I couldn't handle their behavior anymore. I'm not saying the same thing applies to your situation. All I'm saying is that being either friends or romantically involved with people that have said character trait has the potencial to hit a few marks that are a bit too close for comfort.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|