View Single Post
Old 02.20.2015, 02:02 PM   #18551
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Thanks. Couldn't find a copy of that at the library, where I got the other two. Strange they'd have these two and not Barcelona, but we take what we can get out here on the tundra.

Still haven't watched them yet, but looking forward to them.

i bet your tundra has great libraries and ILL. anyway, barcelona is not the best one, it's just that it was made 2nd, and LDD was the last of that trilogy. plus i think you'll relate to the "americans in europe" theme.

in a way for me metropolitan remains the most endearing of the guy's whole work-- i have watched it many times and will probably rewatch some more. LDD is the most accomplished one.

since you're mainly a book person i think you'll like his work-- stillman wanted to be a novelist, after all, but he just didn't enjoy the solitude of that line of work (he said something along those lines in an interview).

anyway, cheers, i hope you find time in the weekend.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|