Thread: "Pop Music"
View Single Post
Old 02.02.2015, 05:10 PM   #24
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
My daughters mean I get to listen to a fair amount of pop - especially in the car
I quite like Little Mix and Ellie Golding and Lorde
quite like as in I can listen to them without having the urge to crash the car

My wife likes one direction but im not convinced that it's the music she's into...

Like Bebes, my daughters help keep me "up to date" with radio pop. Also, my youngest (now 12) takes dance and her company dances to a lot of "pop" music. Yesterday's Super Bowl was about as pop as it gets. I once loathed "performers" who had no backing band. However, I now see there is a nation of Jr. High and High School dancers who love watching dancers, quick changes and there is no doubt the "images" are stunning......just think about all the work / technical aspects of having Katy Perry ride a four story tall lion.

One of my favorite all time pop albums:

Turns 30 later this month......

אש זרה

Robin Hood is more real than Jesus - Rob Instigator

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|