View Single Post
Old 01.08.2015, 12:07 PM   #14
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
cartoons, and caricatures, are BY DEFINITION, playing off of stereotypes/cliche's/exaggerations.

fuck all religions. If the people who run the religions really cared about humans, they would denounce, and publicly flog and castigate any fundamentalist who tried to kill someone because they were "offended," but they don;t because it is not good for business.

Same reason that the US government cannot denounce the "church" of scientology as a con/fraud/scam, because if they did they would have to apply that same logic to every other church in the country.

They all have pointless rituals, un-provable tenets, ask money from the followers for nothing in return, seek to control the day-to-day actions and thoughts of their followers, etc.

fuck all that shit. Humanity needs to grow out of this insidious superstition.