View Single Post
Old 12.17.2014, 06:16 PM   #16
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
hits on sonic youth youtube songs and albums are a true hall of fame
people arent going to be fucking stupid forever when everythings free now
halls of fame are propaganda houses

edit: there is something called musician's musicians. if your peers care about your art its more important than the masses

sorry to bring up ween again but its relevant
i posted a ween thread on the south park forum and their fans barely knew anything about them

what?

they performed on Chef Aid
Matt and Trey directed a music video for them
they were going to produce a fishing show for Dean Ween last year
and you know nothing?

if the ween guys are ever in any real financial trouble i hope their peers are going to be there for them
pop culture is for 'nincompoops'

Also, if the HOF was worth its weight in pubes, Ween would totally be all up in that shit.

If any of this shit was based on skill, Trent Reznor/NIN would be in.
If it was about changing the atmosphere of pop, Joy Division and the Cure would be first year picks. And WTF, I thought NWA was already in!?

But as far as '90s artists go, speaking only of influence and originality, there are going to be some truly embarrassing ass artists that are going to start being tagged in these articles. Can you imagine when Bush's time comes? Or Oasis? Well, a case can certainly be made for Oasis, but it's slightly weaker than the case for Green Day.

Whatever! Hurry up w/ my damn croissants!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|