View Single Post
Old 12.05.2014, 02:15 PM   #1520
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Azalea’s rose garden path to fame has been fertilized by the rotting corpses of white female rap not-quites — from Icy Blu to Misa, Tairrie B to Princess Superstar, Yeastie Girlz to Northern State, Lady Sovereign to Uffie, Kreayshawn to Kitty Pryde. For 30 years, the music business has churned for Iggy Azalea, seeking a savior where one did not exist, or was not allowed to. Being blonde and beautiful meant nothing. In fact, it was made to seem like a roadblock. Twelve years ago, Spin magazine published a story called “Not Bad for a White Girl” about this stalled quest. G. Beato’s piece reads like a shame spiral, with several women prostrating themselves before an arrogant industry, and that industry’s power brokers yawning at the absence of a viable “Feminem.”
http://grantland.com/hollywood-prosp...al-of-fortune/