View Single Post
Old 11.28.2014, 04:38 PM   #1454
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Actually eazy e snuck in potent social commentary on issues like racism, poverty, and police brutality. That is why Eazy E was invited to have lunch with George Bush I at the White House.. what the fuck did Eminem ever do aside from act like an ass?

No it wasn't. It was because he donated money to the party (anti-censorship money thing) and the republican party invited Eric Wright (not Eazy) not cos he was a rapper, but rather a party donator. The whole thing was an accident and even Eazy acknowledged that.

Sure N.W.A talked about that social issues, but the Eazy Duz It album? Nah. None of the stuff Eminem has ever said had been worse than what Eazy said.

I've already said I'm not Eminem's biggest fan but I'm not blind to the fact that he can have his serious moments, whether it be White America or Stan.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|