View Single Post
Old 10.30.2014, 01:25 PM   #583
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
@ AA - i don't know if i'm talking out of my ass here but i like the last one you posted a lot for the color. but my favorite one so far is the triptych (or what appears as one) because of the juxtaposition of the color patterns & marks & scrawls with the very stately & symmetrical proportions of those thirds-- with lines that are also scratched/carved into the panels.

@ Nefeli - "am i losing my focus?" is exactly the right kind of question to be asking when you care about your work, no? as for the answer i don't know if you are, all i can say from where i am is how much your work has improved in the past year, how much more you're painting, and how much more dedicated you appear. i wish you never apologized. if working more means losing focus, then great! (but i don't know if you're actually losing focus-- maybe it's just a series of strategic retreats before you attack again).

==

speaking of losing focus, i made my first yogurt ever last night/this morning. came out great after some accidents. plus baked a loaf of fresh bread (haven't had an oven for over a year). i should start posting pictures here ha ha ha.

i'm serious! i actually i think i will next time. the bread was beautiful and so we ate it-- with the thick yogurt, and honey, and pomegranate grains. ephemeral art. eat your yellowed leaves, andy goldsworthy!

for tomorrow i'll try making a bread with the leftover whey. will photograph the sucker if i can remember.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|