View Single Post
Old 10.08.2014, 01:22 PM   #1243
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
you guys haven't heard that Rich Gang tape yet, huh? easily my #1 project of the year so far. Young Thug is my fav rapper in the game right now.

On the contrary, my good louder. I downloaded the mix tape as soon as I had the the opportunity. It's.. very good. Like, yeah- undeniably good. They carry the hefty weight of this really fuckin' long mixtape with ease. However, like it as I may it's far from my favorite tape/alb. of the year.

I actually really like Thug's tape with Gucci Mane from earlier in the year. Maybe as much as I like this one. And it has nothin' on the trio of Underachievers joints, or IntoXXXicated, or Pinata, Animal Serum (Prince Po & OH NO), fuckin' Dark Comedy, etc.

It's entertaining as hell, but it's a very traditional YMCM joint. But fuck yeah, it's definitely a heavy-hitter. "Flava" has some seriously high brow flows in it, which is good because it boasts an equal amount of really, REALLY low-brow shit. Haha.

So, fear not. You talk somepin' up, and you can rest assured I'll be checking it out.

Speaking of which, what do you think of all the albums I've rec'd this year???
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|