View Single Post
Old 10.01.2014, 03:56 PM   #5729
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I honestly have no idea why Barcelona is a villain in LA, possibly a bunch of Madrid fans? What I do know is (a) only the worst kinds of LA people supported Barcelona (from celebs and trendy hipsters to over assholes and snobs) over the past 20 years and (b) if you did vocally support Barcelona you'd get a lot of shit.

Again, I don't follow league futbol because simply put, its too damned complicated. All these different cups, trophies, and competitions, I can't hardly invest any more time trying to figure out what it all means. American sports are simple, win your division, win your conference/league, win the Championship, done deal. There aren't lesser championships and while there are lesser leagues (the D-Leagues in basketball and the minor leagues in baseball) nobody pays any attention to them aside from locals.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|