View Single Post
Old 09.23.2014, 09:11 PM   #1174
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Having now purchased SYRO officially, and having heard the new Kendrick single (as well as the FlyLo single f/ Kendrick), I'm starting to worry that LIL WAYNE and (waaaay more importantly, Kanye West, will NOT actually get around to releasing their new albums before the end of the year.

Has anyone even heard any speculation about an album title for Yeezy's new joint? I know I read rumour back in May about various stupid sounding titles like "God Mode" and "Made in Florence" (which would probably both sound fine if I heard them from Yeezy and not dumb bloggers repping their own shit fan art)

But that's it. The new single "All Day" was just a low quality bootleg leak, never actually taking the form of a certified, official Kanye song.

I'm worried fellas.

The 3 artists that were supposed to bring Tha noise this year (Weezy, Yeezy & Wu-Tang) have simply not come through. At least Wu has a (really crappy) title, and a (so-so) single. But I wouldn't be surprised if all three of them went over schedule and failed to release their albums in 2014.

Meh.

Aw well, I've got SYRO blasting from my speakers as I type. Things could be way worse.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|