View Single Post
Old 09.09.2014, 06:22 PM   #5573
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Demonrail.. as we mentioned before with the NFL salary cap destroying team continuity, don't even bother trying to refamiliarize yourself with names and rosters, I've been following the NFL for years and I can't even name the entire roster for my own Baltimore Ravens or my bromance team the Atlanta Falcons because simply put, they cut guys too often and change things up! I don't even try! I just watch the games, read the recaps, and if a particular player or name catches fire, then I take notice then.

After all, for example, during our Superbowl Run I got really into the Ravens' roster, you know what happened? ALL THE GUYS I LIKED MOVED ON IN FREE AGENCY THE NEXT YEAR. Literally, ALL OF THEM! Cary Williams, Paul Kruger,Danelle Ellerbe, Correy Graham.. my favorite legendary Patriot killer Bernard Pollard, we even let Ravens' HOF legend Ed Reed go!!!

Shit. So don't even waste your time, NFL rosters are too fluid to bother with following

That hasn't changed much from when I first watched it then. There were a few Dolphins players I knew, Marino, obviously, Mark Clayton, maybe a couple of others, but most of them were anonymous or gone before I really got to know who they were. Football has a similar problem but there it's about all but the very richest teams constantly having to rebuild as clubs higher up the financial pecking order buy up the best players from teams beneath them.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|