View Single Post
Old 09.07.2014, 03:59 PM   #5540
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$&!
your analysis of nfl vs futbol is flawed by your bias.. while the tv product is highly produced and manufactured the reason most average americans whi are substantial rather than casual fans of nfl is that just like your analysis of futbol, nfl reflects real life ups and downs.. the moral of everygame is that win or lose, teams have to put it all on the field, just like in real life its all or nothing. If you fail and lose you at least hope to put your team in a position to have won fair and square by doing your best on every down. For example my Ravens lost today to our division rivals the Bengals, a team we traditionally dominate like our little brother. Well today like in real life we got cocky, we took it for granted, and we lost.BUT, in the final minute we had a chance to tie it up. We fucked it up, lost the game, but the moral victory for us ravens fans is at least when it really counted we put it all on the field and put our team in a position to tie or ose fairly..
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic
would love to see more NBA on TV here, even thought about getting ESPN, but then I would be watching it all night (
hello.. I love you won't you tell me your name

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|