View Single Post
Old 09.03.2014, 10:19 PM   #5522
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
no i mean petr chech, the czech keeper. he cleared the ball wrong & caused the american goal, didn't he?

Hahaha.. yes the Czech goalkeeper played like shit, he was lucky it wasn't 2 or 3 nill especially considering how good the US keepers were (well Ramando was good, Guzman didn't really get challenged too much in the 1st half.. On the USA goal it looked to me like Diskerud booted it so hard that really Chech couldn't have stopped it one way or the other, so when he tried he merely deflected it. Sure, had he deflected it to the right there wouldn't have been a wide open Bedoya, but by the force of that kick I don't think Chech had many options.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|