View Single Post
Old 08.31.2014, 10:50 PM   #5497
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
pep's formations are very fluid, in the tradition of total football, much more so than just having the wingbacks go up and down the flanks on a 3-5-2<-->5-3-2. for example yesterday i saw alaba, a central defender in this scheme, so high up the pitch as to be where gotze should have been, and i thought, who the fuck is covering his pocket? i mean i'd get shaqiri moving all the way to the corner but alaba? (that was his role as fullback before but he'd leave 2 CBs behind, where now he's supposed to be the last line). so alonso would cover behind and if i'm not mistaken boateng would cross sides and cover while lahm folded back where boateng was. so it's like they would rotate the whole thing 45 to 90 degrees clockwise if you can visualize it. then shaqiri kept appearing all over the place, etc. but all that running about just exhausted them quickly.

this article i just found is pretty good. i blame pep! ha ha ha.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/spor...t-Schalke.html

=======

ps- just found out the traitor kagawa is returning to dortmund from his benchwarming spell at man u!! wooohoooo!!! fucking traitor! good acquisition though.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|