View Single Post
Old 08.31.2014, 09:44 AM   #5493
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
re: bayern, i posted "not fielding" but it should have actually been "NOW fielding" a 3-4-3 (i edited)

and 3 defenders, while more popular this year, isn't quite standard yet. we had a lot of 3-5-2s in the WC (holland, mexico, italy, argentina at some point) but not a 3-4-3 that i can remember.

as the WC proved, lahm is better on his right side than in the middle (he's good everywhere, but the team works better with him on the right channel), so i am glad for his return there, but there's still a superabundance of tikitaka (they got exhausted on the first half) and a lack of directness up front that are keeping bayern too weird.

xabi made some great passes! he was pirlified. but the final third players were meh. imagine having müller, lewandowski and gotze upfront and scoring only 1 goal. how can that be? i blame pep. i will always blame him, ha ha ha ha.

--

sorry h8kurdt for that which you don't talk about, but martinez did speak of a "soft defense" and i'm looking for a replay. i've only caught highlights but i want the complete thing.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|