View Single Post
Old 08.25.2014, 03:47 PM   #1701
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I'll be going to the Incubate festival, all week long from monday 15 until Sunday 21 September. I'm completely not sure yet which bands I'll go see. All I know now is that there are some major major major clashes in the schedule.
Like on Monday, if I go see Pauline Oliveros, I'll miss both Action Beat & G.W. Sok (ex-The Ex) and Nadja. And I want to see all three dammit!

other acts playing: Silver Mt Zion, Bardo Pond, Wooden Wand, Woven Hand. Click the site for more :-)
(I am open for suggestions and/or tape request but can't promise anything)

Next to that there's dozens of shows I would like to see in the coming months, but not sure yet. I'll definitely go to Mogwai in October, and probably Sebadoh once or twice as well. And I got this passe-partout for the Autumn Falls festival, which gives me free entry to a bunch of shows all over Belgium in October and November. But until now not many are known yet...
But all I'm waiting for right now is for MONO to announce their European tour, looks like that will be at the start of December. I'll take a week holiday for that

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|