View Single Post
Old 08.23.2014, 03:04 PM   #5467
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Suarez and Balotelli seem to occupy opposing poles on the madometer scale. Suarez is too competitive for his own good while Balotelli seems like the living embodiment of 'no shits were given'

I must admit, I am quite fond of Super Mario's "Look How Many Fucks I Give" approach because its not cheating, more like the way a caricature of a stoner in an 80s American "feel good sports movie" would be.. The goofball who makes the team fun to be around and is still on the roster because well, dude can play. Suarez is talented and knows it but abuses his talent. Balotelli is talented and knows it and milks it. There is a difference between milking it and abusing it.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|