View Single Post
Old 08.18.2014, 04:07 PM   #63
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
look, man, don't be jealous, we'll be sad too when you and porco kill yourselves, and we'll remember how you'd post theory papers and he'd post great pictures he'd find on the interwebs and be cranky, and if someone calls you cunts we'll try to kick those people in the huevos even though it will not make an iota of difference to your dead corpses but it will to us.

If you stopped your usual patronising people routine and read some of my posts on this thread you'll find I am not celebrating anyone killing themselves, regardless of my thoughts of R. Williams as an actor. It'd really do you a lot of good to stereotype other posters' posts less and and read inbetween the lines more. Or maybe you could do with being less pompous altogether.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|