View Single Post
Old 07.13.2014, 01:37 PM   #5322
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaaa

i heard someone say yesterday btw that they thought he had always been too protected by terry and… someone else i can't recall the name.

----

ANYWAY

i had the sucka on my lineup yesterday next to thiago silva. i didn't foresee brazil winning but i thought-- hey! at least they'll get to make a lot of saves!

dl scored 4 and thiago 6

not that the fantasy score is truly reflective of real game performance, but DAMN! that was bad in every way. so today i'm benching them and bringing howedes and boateng in.

AND I SOLD HUMMELS because i wasn't sure he'd play. i did it so i could afford two crap brazilians. shit, i should have kept all my defenders dutch or german. o well. at least i got devrij captain for 26 pts yesterday. not touching that today in the face of uncertainty i think.

my final lineup:
neuer
garay boateng devrij © 26(13) howedes vlaar 11
lahm kroos mascherano
messi mueller

here we go!!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|