View Single Post
Old 07.04.2014, 02:21 PM   #5174
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
The heat seemed too important for both teams.

It has been bad, that is why they've had all these water breaks, which when I saw it the first time actually surprised me like, "What the fuck is happening here?"

Quote:
It could happen again for tomorrow's game between Netherlands and Costa Rica.

Seems Costa Rica, a tropical rainforest of a country, would benefit. Hahaha, still can't believe Costa Rica thought they could beat USA back in that snow game in March! That being said, the weather is hot in Brazil but surely it could be worse

Quote:

Does FIFA really want the Cup to take place in Qatar?

Apparently they are trying to have all these games indoors and airconditioned.. Bad weather aside Qatar is STILL an entirely stupid place to host a World Cup or ANY international tournament of ANY sport..

Quote:
Now that I am no longer biased:
Go Colombia!
Would love it.

Quote:
Go Netherlands

Even better

Quote:
Go Bel... well, yes, Belgium, well, a little go for them...
Not so much but they speak French there I so understand your quasi-support

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|