View Single Post
Old 07.04.2014, 02:01 PM   #5173
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Ton of points, eh?
You're so cruel.
I have 5 subs to bring in. Schurrle and my French midfield disappointed. Varane brought up points though. I won't even try to figure out how much you've scored...
Too bad James bags a treble in a few minutes... I'll be out of reach again. Well, you still have time to adjust.

The heat seemed too important for both teams.

It could happen again for tomorrow's game between Netherlands and Costa Rica.

Ozil looked like he was a bit better than against Algeria, Schurrle shot straight at Lloris in his two attempts, Boateng was quick.
Matuidi came back for the second half with sharpness, but it couldn't last 45 minutes. Giroud caused problems as a sub. He committed fouls (Schurrle did the same), he fell to the ground wanting a free kick (resulting in Schweinsteiger kicking the ball out so that physios would help the French striker, as a result, Giroud allowed the Germans to waste time).
Neuer... so impressive, even if he hasn't had as much work as Howard.

Does FIFA really want the Cup to take place in Qatar?

Now that I am no longer biased:
Go Colombia!
Go Netherlands (everytime I wish you'd win, it didn't happen: I'd have rooted for Holland in 1998 in the final against France had they beaten Brasil after getting rid of Argentina - that Bergkamp goal...; I rooted for them and felt quite disgusted last time for that final with Nigel De Jong not being red carded... I never thought you'd play more than three games this year; maybe it'll happen at last)!
Go Bel... well, yes, Belgium, well, a little go for them...
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|