View Single Post
Old 07.04.2014, 01:07 PM   #5172
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I started watching the game at 60 minutes. Was all this average? I'm bloody glad I didn't take the afternoon off to watch it.

it was very locked down, though valbuena was a holy terror on the attack until he apparently ran out of gas. benzema and pogba also terrorized but didnt' finish unfortunately.

schurrle brought speed but also his usual crooked, unfortunate food so no real excitement.

2nd half was more germany who tried to put the game on ice every chance they had and the gamble paid off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
I'm really struggling deciding on my transfers this round. Especially today's games I find really hard to call.

Normally I'd have Germany down as slight favourites, but after Algeria I'm really not that sure and how ill are these 7 unnamed players exactly?

Brazil have failed to impress and Neymar could have troubles with his knee, but they still have home advantage. Colombia did impress of course, but they haven't faced a big team like Brazil so far.

captain hummels just made me A TON of points

i thought he'd have a lot of saves against france's attack and he didn't disappoint

i have neymar up next game i hope he doesn't break down. then again i also have james and ospina and cuadrado. go colombia for the surprise! (i usually love brazil but this year they have been so meh!)

note to english speakers: this james is pronounced ha-mess (or kha-mess)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|