View Single Post
Old 07.03.2014, 07:20 PM   #5155
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Thought he was spot on re the dropping of Beckerman. I can only think something must've happened before the game. A small injury maybe or some kind of argument. Tactically it made no sense at all.

read in the comments some people thinking he had put cameron to mark fellaini (since cameron has more legs)

---

and did you read the donovan article? it's pretty good. i hope more criticism of that sort follows-- for all the good klinsmann has done, he hasn't been infallible; unfortunately we don't have much of a fútbol press here to really dissect a manager's decisions and keep him on his toes like it happens in countries with a bigger tradition. funny that the article appears in the guardian, of all papers! (i read the washington post daily, and there was no mention).

klinsmann's biggest nemesis in the press in recent times has been one michael wilbon, a tv talking head who has no fútbol background whatsoever, the whole scandal ultimately being around klinsmann's past comments about the US having no chance to win the world cup (realistic for most of us reasonable people, but treasonous for that fool wilbon somehow, so that the fucker asked klinsmann to go back to germany). e.g. see http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...nsensical-rant if you can read the whole thing. on the other end of the spectrum, press conferences (at least as published here) tend to be blow job sessions: http://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2014...quote-sheet-jk

landycakes, on the other hand, makes a better representative for the rational opposition-- and as much as i see the positive that klinsmann brings, it's always good for the boss to have an opposition, or he may be led astray by his own delusions.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|