View Single Post
Old 07.03.2014, 01:21 PM   #5140
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
no no, i didn't mean he sucks, he has been fantastic for the sport all-around, but i think it could have been a better campaign had he been slightly less fearful in brazil. little costa rica took no prisoners and look at them (they're still gonna get killed though ha ha).

it's still nil-nil, lads!

Didn't think you said he sucked at all, just that in that game he made some significant, indeed costly errors which I agree with and was thinking the same thing during the match. Where were the patented "Jurgen magical" subs coming in to spark our attack in the final third? Why did we stubbornly use those formations with so many key players out of position when it clearly was just not working and left us with a vanilla offense?

Honestly, I dare say that Jurgen did those things on purpose, I almost feel like he had an agenda of testing players out of position, to see if they could get the hint that they need to get better as more rounded players. I can imagine in practice and watching film he is dissecting to the players where they went wrong as a team in different formations and trying to coach that they need to improve being a more positionless kind of roster.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|