View Single Post
Old 07.02.2014, 05:09 PM   #5116
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh-- this is all you need to understand:

the rest can all be logically derived from it, ha ha ha...

I think that pretty much sums it up BUT all that Messi is clearly lacking now to be a true Saint of futbol it a big international trophy, and the World Cup I heard is as big as it gets

All the all-time best NBA players have multiple league championships AND Olympic/FIBA tournament trophies and Argentinians like Manu Ginobili already have both NBA trophies AND a very rare Olympic Gold Medal (rare unless you played for the American international b-ball team who have collected about a dozen )..

I dare say that as it stands Manu Ginobili is the more accomplished Argentinian having won more NBA trophies than Messi has won League trophies in futbol AND having won both Olympic Gold for Argentina's b-ball team and a few FIBA trophies too...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|