View Single Post
Old 07.01.2014, 06:04 PM   #5104
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ah shit, that was TREMENDOUS!

congrats to belgium who today for the first time i've seen play as a team.

one-to-one they have the greater talent and the more technical players, and that's something one could see in the small interactions of the game. without howard, who was a TOWER, we'd likely have been spanked.

great also our comeback after julian green came in. had we played that way the first 90 minutes we could have won.

tough luck against us with that fabian johnson injury, we lost a sub, but de andre was superb going up i thought.

fuck! great game, in the end. i have a stiff neck from all the tension. worth waiting 4 years every time.

see you in russia!

This, although I still think Belgium lack some cohesion, going back anyway. It's just a shame the US weren't able to really attack them more. I'd have rated the US's chances of keeping out Argentina higher than Belgium's. Belgium look good in attack but I can't see them really putting on the kind of backs to the wall performance the US did. Sad the US are out. They were only just beaten by a team that on paper they should've never stood a chance against.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|