View Single Post
Old 06.16.2014, 08:58 PM   #4516
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Tactically I agree but some of those names, like Essien, were well past their prime. Ghana may have just edged it on individual quality but only just. Dempsey was a rock.

without jozy and with a busted-nose clint, the us attack was poor. johansson was a zero. thank fuck for corner kicks.

Quote:
I never noticed them losing possession too much but I may not have noticed. Your main strength was discipline and Dempsey's flair. Ghana were very strong in midfield and really dominated you there but lacked a clinical finisher. The commentators here were going mad at Atsu for being so wasteful in good positions.

precisely, USA never even had any possession to lose. which made ghana's pressure relentless. too risky! they couldn't slow them down. that's just fucked. howard, we've forgotten to mention, was the best US player.

Quote:
Be surprised if his WC isn't over.

i know. wishful thinking.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|