View Single Post
Old 06.16.2014, 11:22 AM   #4482
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
My friend and her dad were SCREAMING in Dutch!

The SPA-NET game started at 9pm Dutch time, I got back home around 7am... although it was a planned night out with friends, I usually never make it that late any more. My poor head.

Centre of Rotterdam was wild, people dancing in the fountain, fireworks and honking cars. I'd even say people went more crazy than 4 years ago when Holland reached the final after beating Uruguay. Probably because expectations were lower than ever this time, the sensational outcome and it being a Friday night.

Have to focus on the Germany-Portugal game now... as always the Germans look great up front, but I'm more interested whether Hummels can play an important game without pulling a "Hummels"... and whether Ronaldo shows up today.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|