View Single Post
Old 05.20.2014, 07:36 AM   #666
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
yr so right. great post!!!! it almost seems everyone does something hard now. even the rich kids are hitting shit like crack now. that's better for my ego.

more rich kids on crack and meth the better. surely they don't know that cocaine drains YOUR FUCKING SOUL!!!! maybe they are'nt sniffin hard enough by theirselves.

Take it from me, rich kids can party harder than anyone this side of Bangkok. At least in my day (late high school, college in the late '90s/early '00s) the rich kids did all the hard shit, knew more about it, had more connections, and were actually sometimes scarier than the hustlers and thugs and stoners.

I fell in with a grouping extremely rush Brent Easton-Ellis clichés when I was starting college. I went from thinking I was hardcore for being a seasoned hard alcohol drinker and occasional weed and LSD user to literally being the most inexperienced person in my own life. The rich kids I befriended were experienced cocaine and heroin users (though not habitual ones) who were familiar with drugs if never even encountered before.

These kids with money don't grow up with the same notions of consequence and fear of reprimand that the rest of us have. We used to "hang out" at so and so's loft, and everyone would just sit down in a circle and pull whatever drug they happened to be carrying in mass quantities out of their bags and we'd all just dive in, like that scene in The Darjheeling Ltd. where the bro there's meet up on the train for the first time. Hah.

Crack was way beneath the kids I knew. They preferred the purest cocaine I've ever fucking seen.. The kind of shit I couldn't have purchased a gram of with my own life savings at the time. Granted, many of these kids graduated with C averages after six years of fucking around, or fell off the face of the earth. But I assure you, rich kids can be fucking crazy. I've never been rich, and even in adulthood I'm only moderately well off with a job that's under constant threat of termination. I will never know the kind of crazy that they were familiar with by eighth grade. Lol.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|