Thread: poverty thread
View Single Post
Old 05.18.2014, 07:41 PM   #80
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i see your arguments and i can't quote and respond to all right now, but generally speaking they form a tunnel of confirmation bias and paranoia. it's all upside without tradeoffs, and anyone who doesn't see that is… an enemy or something.

please note, i'm not against soylent, i'm open to actually buying & consuming it provided is not too repulsive (i do already use whey as a supplement and emergency ration and it's not exactly tasty), and i can see all manners of use and value to soylent, but i just find hard to believe the visions of the earthly paradise that it will bring about. that's just a lot of wishful thinking.

but that's not to say that maybe 50 years from now you won't be proven right. you might be totally correct in your predictions, but i'll only believe them when i see them become reality.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|