View Single Post
Old 05.18.2014, 04:39 PM   #662
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
i really can't wait for Ab-Soul's new album. been listening to Control System non stop lately, such a unique album.

Wait, I thought we were all kind of not crazy about that guy. Didn't we have a conversation about this that pretty much settled the matter? I did hear a track of his that made my earls go up like a dog's the other day... Gave it a few stars on my iPod after months of not hearing a single thing on any of his tracks that sparked my interest.

Anyway. I'm thinking about that new guilty Simpson album. Maybe giving it a chance. Or this Gasface guy. Awful name, but he does have a strong rep. growing in in the "guys who listen to Has Lo, Blu, and MellowMusicGroup comps that feature has lo and blue" demographic. Too bad most of toes guys suck, am I right?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|