View Single Post
Old 04.06.2014, 06:09 PM   #393
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
nah i agreed with you. he killed them Wu posse cuts. but sadly his debut wasn't on par with Liquid Swords, OB4CL, Ironman, Tical, etc.

Whoah, seriously? I think Bobby Digital kicks the fucking shit out of Tical. And no, it's probably not on par with "OB4CL" or "Liquid Swords," but those are two of the best hip hop records ever made. They're made my two guys from the same group, both feature RZA, and RZA probably had more to do with the quality of the albums than anyone really knows.

I mean, he's the Godfather. He's the reason Wu Tang sounds like nothing else in the world, except for the shit (Jedi Mind Tricks) that is blatantly trying to rip off Wu Tang Clan.

I'm just trying to be fair, you know? Yeah he's not as good a rapper as the John and Paul of Brooklyn street rap (talking about GZA and Rae); but he's inimitable, and his contributions to hip hop are beyond measure.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|