View Single Post
Old 04.04.2014, 06:24 PM   #370
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by an evening with viewtiful
That track does sound ill, but I usually find myself getting tired of their sort of music before an album ends. I am not the biggest east coast guy though, I must say.

Speaking of East Coast duos... I've been trying to get into The Underachievers, but just don't find them all that interesting. They just don't bring enough to the table to be competitive/interesting in 2014. They mostly rap about the same old shit with a wider variety of drug references. I've only listened to Lords of Flatbush and while I didn't dislike it, I felt really let down and fairly uninterested.

Dude, why didn't you start with Indigoism? It's a mixtape, but it could be an album. It's not immediately the best thing ever (at least it wasn't for me, though I liked it a lot), but let it sink in and if you're anything like me it will be one of your go-to albums.

It's like A$AP and Wu Tang. I know they're young and learning, but it's better than most debut albums by most artists, and it's just a freaking mixtape.

Flatbush is 1/3 as long, and less focused. Indigoism is their gem so far.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|