View Single Post
Old 07.26.2006, 08:38 AM   #95
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RdTv
This thread is resurrecting my once fading love for this board, sorry to have a Dr. Phil moment here but, it seemed lately that there was a lot lost to this place, somethings were greatly missed. Maybe its the re-emergences of miss truncated, she knew she couldn't stay away from us, for we are her millieu (<--for you my little red bush). In any case, this is the best thread since the Get On Your Knees thread of oh so long ago.
You probably put her off and she wont come back because of you.You and the fact that every time she posts she gets stalked by Savage Clone.I've been wondering if:
A)They are the same person.
B)They are husband and wife,log in together and then make love surrounded by lit candles.Who knows?

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|