View Single Post
Old 03.20.2014, 08:47 AM   #36
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Between the crushing lies that "magical voluntarism" propagates on the people, and the unceasing lie shoved down our collective throats by modern media and culture which states that pain/hurt/trauma/suffering etc. fade with time, that time heals all wounds, that loss is forgotten that deep wounds are scabbed over with time, we will all go psychotic eventually.

I wish someone had told me the truth early on. I wish someone told everyone the truth.

mental/psychic wounds never heal. the pain is always there right under the surface, under a thin sheet of "plastic wrap". It does not get better. You just learn to live on carrying that pain, or ignoring that pain. The death of someone close never gets easier. I lost my dad at 17 and I am now 40. when people ask me I tell them,. "hell fuck yeah it still hurts just as much as that day in 1991. Nothing changes."
we are all force fed a lie that time makes things better. when it does not we end up thinking something is wrong with us. I hate that shit.