View Single Post
Old 03.19.2014, 06:40 PM   #35
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery

this is a great fucking quote. in spite of the magenta on blue eyesore. anyway i went to read and it was good. i was slightly disappointed that the text was a quotation and not your original brew but o well. still good stuff. it's kept me thinking all day about it (my own class origins/incursions/etc) and then i was looking at other people in some video i'm cutting and wondering how this operates on them. don't know shit about england and class is less rigid here but it's still very much a reality hidden under the lifestyle label that was mentioned in the music article. good shit to read here today.

i have little internet left so i've missed the photos and videos. some other day….
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|