View Single Post
Old 03.10.2014, 03:41 PM   #4089
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
You really are. It's been a brilliant season so far. The title race is still wide open and there's the blissful sight of Man U's decline. No Prem team really stands out in terms of quality, they're still a bit behind Bayern and the big Spanish teams, but for all round entertainment and unpredictability it's as good as I can remember. We've even had managers headbutting players.

oh man! that's just some kittenish show of affection, innit?

bayern is like 20 points ahead of everybody else already. as much as i love how they play, it's really a one-team league. dortmund was way behind and they've climbed to 2nd at last but it's not the same drama. don't know how they're faring without gotze. don't know anything really. it's tragic. haven't seen any match i think since the summer.

i've been missing out on the champions league too. LEAN FUCKING YEAR.

now that i sorted it out w/ the missus about knowing how to quit the bundesliga, i can shop around for something affordable. here i come, nbc 1, or whatever the fuck the new channels are called (fox lost the prem rights which also killed their website). okay. one of these days now...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|