Originally Posted by tesla69
But its safe, right? from the MSDS:
Corrosive. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. May cause
severe irritation and burns of the mouth, throat and
add it to your drinking water, its safe.
That's the description for Hydrofluosilicic Acid, not
Flouride is actually a weak base, not an acid.
So, now you're also worried people will melt while drinking water because the acid dissolved in it is originally corrosive?
Should we ask a moderator to change the thread's title?
Ever read the MSDS for Ethanol?
Is it "safe" by your standards?