View Single Post
Old 03.06.2014, 08:57 AM   #29
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I was just ON .

That intro was awesome. I laughed very loud as you wove about six SY references into your call. And great job playing along with him. I got nervous when he asked what county you were from, but you pulled it off perfectly.

I was on about two calls later. "I think we're living in a daydream nation." Later in the call, I said "daydream nation" again. "Yeah, I think you coined something there." Too funny.

----

Okay, so that was pretty lame. (And I was sure I copy and pasted the # from the website, so I don't know what's up with that.) The host was particularly boring last night, and anyway I had already done a poor job organizing things. I really do feel awful if I wasted anyone's evening.

But I still think it was a good enough concept, and if anyone has any suggestions for a better show to ransack, by all means let's do A Prank, SYG Style II.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|