View Single Post
Old 04.03.2006, 11:30 AM   #57
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
This is entirely off the subject, but seeing as khchris is such a proponent of banning, in my humble opinion, he is the one who ought to be banned.

As I read the ever-growing number of posts referring to various people who may be trolling him, compounded with his other tales of persecution (whose validity I'm not questioning, I don't know the truth or fiction behind what may or may not have happened to him), I've concluded that khchris has a serious mental problem.

Man, you have to let things GO.

In all this time that I have seen you bitch and moan about supposed trolling, I hadn't seen your troll post in WEEKS. This habit of yours, of grabbing an issue with your mangy, rabid teeth and worrying it to death, is prevalent in EVERYTHING you undertake on this board, not just with trolling. You meet opposition, and you simply REFUSE to come to any middle ground.

And frankly, you're just becoming an annoying fuck. A majority of your posts contain a new accusation of who may be your troll, or a warning to another that they too might acquire a troll soon. Again, the irrelevance of trolling to the threads your posting these in makes these little asides of yours really damn irritating.

Is this because you're an obsessive, egocentric assboil? Have you been feeling deprived of attention, because your troll HASN'T been around?

"Wait, everyone! You've stopped paying attention to me. Don't forget, I have a troll, I must be worthy! Did you hear me? Troll! I have a troll! Maybe YOU'RE the troll! Am I cool enough to be trolled? LOOK at me!"

I wouldn't be surprised if you are your own troll, just to garner attention.

So anyway, my point is, seeing as nearly all of the instances/mentions of trolls on the new board are coming from khchris himself, and he's

IRRITATING AS ALL HOLY FUCK,

I think that if anyone should be banned, it should be him.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|