View Single Post
Old 02.06.2014, 03:12 PM   #140
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Terribly sad news this morning, my condolences to those of you who were close to Adam. I only had a few exchanges with him outside of this board, but for all of us who've ever spent an afternoon or evening knocking around here - even if we dont do so much nowadays - Adam's posts were a big part of the reason we did so.

I doubt there was anyone else our age, anywhere, who listened to music like he did, the way he seemed to have heard EVERYTHING was mindblowing. He was a brilliant advocate for music. Im trying to count the number of bands I like as a result of seeing Adam post enthusiastically about them on here. Im up to five, but i'll be giving his 100 Greatest albums threads a re-read over the next few days (Cheers for posting that Bytor) so I imagine that number will rise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

Thankyou for posting this Rob, I shall be sticking some of these on tonight in his memory.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|